His answer comes as no surprise considering Yosemite encompasses nearly 1,200 square miles of spectacular granite cliffs, magnficent waterfalls and giant sequoais.
本句可寫成 His answer comes as no surprise when considering that Yosemite encompasses ...。
此外，句中的 his answer comes as no surprise 表示「他的回答一點都不會令人感到意外...」，
1. The wedding comes as no surprise given that they have been dating for years.
2. The news of his retirement comes as no surprise considering that he is almost 70 years old.
3. Gina's promotion comes as no surprise considering that she's such a hard worker.
4.The producer's decision to cancel the show comes as no surprise considering
there was never enough money to pay all actors.
如：seesaws（翹翹板）, slides（滑梯）, swings（秋千）
1. Southern France is a playground for the rich and famous.
2. The famous museum is a playground for art lovers.
亦可指 a field or a subject
如： Music is Steve's personal playground.
The spectacular circus performance amazed the whole audience.
The spectacular view of the canyon captured our eyes.
Bob is one of the many football enthusiasts in our company.
Nathan is a model-train enthusiast.
He owns a huge collection.
Mountaineers sometimes have to use oxygen at this elevation.
The city is at an elevation of 2,500 meters.